lunes, 29 de agosto de 2016

USED TO



Resultado de imagen para IMAGENES DE NIÑAS JUGANDO CON MUÑECAS Resultado de imagen para imagenes de niños jugando al trompo



Mary and Sophia stopped playing with their dolls three  years ago.

They do not play with their dolls any more.

They used to play every day.


You can use USED TO to talk about past habits and situations.

Something used to happen: something happened regularly in the past but not longer happens.

                      I used to play tennis a lot but I do not play very often now.

I used to do something is past. There is no present form. You cannot say "I use to do

You also use USED TO ... for something that was true but it is not true any more.

This buiding is now a furniture shop, It used to be a cinema.


The formal question form is DID (YOU) USE TO...? 

Did you use to eat a lot of sweets when you were a child?

Yes, I did  /  No, I didn`t


The negative form is DIDN´T USE TO

I didn´t use to eat a lot of sweets




ACTIVITIES




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario