martes, 26 de abril de 2016

ADJECTIVES

ADJECTIVES


                                  
William Levi is a tall man                       Sofìa Vergara is a beautiful woman



                         
                                 Jane has been doing the same job for a very long time.
                                Every day she does exactly the same thing again and again.
    She doesn`t enjoy it any more and she would like to do something different.
              

Jane`s job is boring          /          Jane is bored (with her job)

Somebody is bored if something (or somebody else) is boring, Or, if something is boring, it makes you bored. So:
                                     Jane is bored because her job is boring
                    


                My job is
boring
I am bored with my job
interesting
I am interested in my job
tiring
I am always tired when I finish working
satisfying
I am satisfied with my job
Depressing
I am depressed with my job

Activities

Choose the correct word

a) I was dissapointing / dissapointed with the film.
b) Are you interesting / interested in football?
c) The football match was exciting / excited. I enjoyed it.
d) It was a really terrifying / terrific experiences.
e) Afterwards everybody was shocking / shocked.
f) Why do you always look so boring / bored? 
g) He never says anything interesting / interested
h) Julia is very interesting / interested in pollution.

Complete the chart with the meanings

Surprising
Surprised

Dissapointing
Dissapointed

Shocking
Shocked

Amusing
Amused

Exhausting
Exhausted

Annoying
Annoyed

Confusing
Confused

Disgusting
Disgusted

Exciting
Excited

Write ten sentences in present tense using the previous vocabulary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario